The Future of Your Business
What you need to know TODAY to potentially sell your business TOMORROW
This half day event is built to show business owners the process and possible challenges in selling their business down the road and highlights what they should know today. In many ways the EARLIER you start thinking about this the better and many costly mistakes can be avoided by just knowing more.
Whether you are in start-up mode, growing your organization or even ready to sell TODAY, this event will help you understand what you need to know, who you might want to talk to and most importantly how you can take steps at any time to make selling your business an easier, more approachable and more profitable task.
The event includes:
- Coffee Break and Networking on Arrival
- 3 hour seminar by speaker and industry expert, David Barnett followed by a Q&A session. Topics covered include:
- Motivations to Sell
- The need for a proactive approach
- Developing a succession plan
- Understanding the actualities of what your business is worth
- How to structure a deal
- Partnerships and Progressive Buy-Outs
- A brief presentation of the Succession Connect program and our efforts to connect the Immigrant Entrepreneur with turn key business opportunities
- A panel discussion with representatives of local stakeholders and entrepreneurs and audience Q&A
- A networking lunch to finish the day and continue engaging conversations on new learnings.