Webinar - Talking to Anxious Employees
Presented by Nicole Smith
As businesses are reopening and employees are coming back into the workplace, many employees are feeling anxious. Will I be safe at work? Will my employer weather this storm?
On top of all the other new responsibilities that business owners and managers are facing, they must now also manage anxious employees. How can business owners and managers talk to their employees about this anxiety? How can they prevent this anxiety from negatively impacting the workplace?
This presentation will help business owners and managers:
· understand how anxiety is impacting employees,
· understand the triggers causing employees’ anxiety,
· learn that listening is the key to talking,
· distinguish good and bad listening techniques, and
· prepare to manage employees’ anxieties in the workplace.
By preparing to talk to anxious employees, business owners and managers can make the re-entry of employees into the workplace easier on themselves and on their businesses.