Priority is proud to partner with their client to support the recruitment of an Administrative Coordinator to join their team in Fredericton, NB. This is a full-time, permanent position (37.5 hours per week) with the successful candidate reporting to the CEO.
As the organization’s first point of contact, the Administrative Coordinator holds the critical role of supporting their diverse administrative functions. These primarily includes responding to and/or directing inquiries, coordinating meetings/events, processing financial forms, preparing/formatting communications, general office management, and other related duties.
Requirements / Skills:
- Diploma in Office Administration or related field, with demonstrated work experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency with strong typing, proofreading, and formatting skills
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Aptitude for new technology, ideally backed with previous database experience
- Must be exceptionally organized, detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Proven communication skills (verbal and written) as well as ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Dynamic interpersonal skills with a passion for excellent client service
- Ability to communicate effectively and adapt to constantly changing demands
To apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter saved as one document to Priority.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.