Human Resource Specialist
Priority, on behalf of our client, is currently seeking a Human Resource Specialist to join their dynamic and enthusiastic team, who are committed to supporting economic development in Greater Fredericton, New Brunswick.
The HR Specialist will be responsible for various tasks within the organization and would report directly to the CEO. You will work collaboratively with the management team to be results orientated, and a forward-thinking solution provider in a fast-paced work environment. You will have a pulse on the health of the organization as well as offering solutions to improve and implement solid practices to support team development. Priorities will include the development of detailed job descriptions, on-boarding processes and performance management best practices to modernize policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be involved in special projects such as working as a liaison to the management team to coordinate the annual planning cycle which addresses the strategic plan and establishes the business plan.
- Ability to define performance management processes and establish KPI targets
- Ensuring compliance with employment standards and labor laws
- Research, develop and implement a strategically aligned compensation plan
- Analyze data and run reports as required
- Create new and maintain existing client relationships
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources or related field
- Post-secondary education focusing on Human Resources is an asset
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills & detail oriented
- Effective communication and strong analytical abilities
We thank you for your interest, only those selected for screening will be contacted.