Senior Legal Administrator
Priority, on behalf of our client, is currently seeking a Senior Legal Administrator in Fredericton, NB. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with competitive salary and benefits.
The successful candidate requires a minimum of 5 years' experience to work independently, supporting senior counsel in a fast-paced and high-volume environment. You are resourceful, well-organized and have a proven ability to prioritize. In addition, you are respected for your interpersonal skills, which are highly suited to professional interactions and managing client relations.
- Proven organizational and time-management skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and multi-task
- Professional with good judgement, decision-making, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organize and maintain document control for large client files
- Advanced technical proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experienced with dictation software, with an ability to type a minimum of 70 words per minute
Salary - $44K - 50K to start depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
To apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter as soon as possible to Priority.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.