Not-For-Profit Agencies / Associations
Hospice Fredericton (Palliative Care Resource Network Inc.) is a federally registered non-profit organization providing residential care and support services to individuals and families coping with advanced illness, death and bereavement in the Central New Brunswick region.
Offering dignity, comfort and peace to end-of-life care patients and relief to their families.
Hospice Fredericton’s volunteers and staff work alongside community partners to provide care, comfort and support to individuals and families facing advanced illness, death and bereavement in the greater Fredericton & Oromocto areas.
Compassion – Dedication – Community Service – Cooperation
- 2nd residential hospice in Atlantic Canada
- 390+ patients admitted since 2016
- 1,900+ family members supported
- 75 clients and their families are supported each year through our Community Services program
- 45+ clients have been referred to the J.T. Clark Family Adult Day Centre