In partnership with our client, we are currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Administrative Assistant to join their Fredericton team.
The successful candidate will provide a full range of administrative support services for the team, with accurate document production being the main focus. The Administrative Assistant acts as the first point of contact for the organization, ensuring each and every first impression is a positive one through the use of their strong interpersonal and communication skills. Additionally, they will ensure databases and electronic filing are maintained.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of a college diploma in a relevant field
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced typing, proofreading, and formatting skills for Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, flexibility and a pleasant personality
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Works well as a team player, but is also capable of working independently
- Has the ability to exercise good judgement, take initiative, innovate and accept responsibility
- Is highly organized and manages their time effectively
- Experience with ISO 9001 or a comparable system would be an asset
To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to Priority.
We thank you for your interest in this position however, only those selected for screening will be contacted.