Bilingual Executive Director
Priority is proud to partner with our client to recruit a new Bilingual Executive Director to lead their organization, based in Oromocto, New Brunswick.
They are looking for a dynamic, compassionate, experienced professional to take on the challenging role of Executive Director. The successful candidate will provide visionary leadership and actively promote the vision and mission. Reporting to the volunteer Board of Directors, the Executive Director holds the key leadership position and is responsible for all aspects of the daily operations.
The Executive Director provides sound administrative, human resource, and financial oversight; consistent with policies established by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director and the Board of Directors are a team who work together to ensure a strong and successful organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of managerial experience and be well-versed in all matters related to social research, program and community development in the not-for-profit and volunteer sector. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a competent leader who is able to provide guidance that enhances the performance of the organization.
- Implement all policies, supervise programs and day-to-day operations
- Strive to achieve the mission and vision of the organization in collaboration with various partners
- Supervise and manage all employees
- Oversee all media relations and act as the official spokesperson on operational matters
- Manage an annual operating budget of $3 million per year
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or other related field; or a combination of experience and training in leadership, organizational management, and personnel development
- Minimum of 5 years of senior management and leadership experience
- Superior knowledge and experience working with volunteers and managing staff
- Superior knowledge of Board Governance and experience working with a volunteer Board of Directors
- Exemplary skills in leadership and team development
- Experience in capacity building (i.e., partnerships, fund development, community development, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, problem solving and judgment skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
This is a permanent full-time position with regular working hours of 37.5 hours per week (flexible to accommodate workload). Preference will be given to candidates with bilingualism in both official languages. This position will require an Enhanced Reliability Clearance as well as a clean Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sectors Check. The salary range for the position is $74,500 to $90,000 annually.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter, describing how your experience meets the requirements of this key leadership position, as soon as possible to Priority.
We thank you for your interest in this position however, only those selected for screening will be contacted.