Bilingual Branch Manager
Priority is currently seeking a Bilingual Branch Manager to lead their client’s Fredericton team. The Branch Manager will assist the Regional Vice-President in achieving and monitoring business targets, while playing a major role in client satisfaction.
Is your greatest motivation that each client receives the best solution that creates value in their life and for their goals? Do you like to share and coach talent? Are you driven by the achievement of your team's results? If you answered yes, they need your skills.
- Contributing to the performance and success of your team in delivering an optimal customer experience
- Ensuring the performance and achievement of a complete and integrated offer-centric approach that creates value for your clients
- Collaborating in order to maintain a stimulating and rewarding work environment
- Supporting the enhancement of business development and risk management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Relevant experience in management
- Proven results in sales and coaching
- Three to five years of experience in providing financial advice to individuals
- Proficiency in both official languages
- Knowledge of credit and savings policies and procedures
Our client offers one of the most competitive compensation and benefits packages in Atlantic Canada, as well as a group insurance and pension plan. Salary determined based on skills and experience within the salary range for this position category. All applications will be treated in confidence.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to Priority.
We thank you for your interest in this position however, only those selected for screening will be contacted.