Priority is currently seeking a Mortgage Specialist to join their client’s team in Fredericton. The Mortgage Specialist will support the Mortgage Development Manager in achieving and following up on business targets. The successful candidate will be part of a team of experts dedicated to processing mortgage applications from their business partners.
Is your greatest motivation that each client receives the best solution that creates value in their life and for their goals? Do you like to develop relationships of trust with mortgage development partners and client members? Are you driven by achieving results? If you answered yes, they need your skills.
- Supporting client members in acquiring property and meeting all their needs, mainly in terms of mortgage financing as well as consumer credit when necessary
- Developing new partnerships and maintaining existing ones
- Carrying out their own prospecting for new client members
- Following through on financial products and services that meet the members' needs
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Two years of experience in providing financial advice to individuals (Any equivalent training and experience will be considered)
- Be action-, client - and results-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal relationship, decision-making and persuasion skills
- Proficiency in both official languages is an asset
- Knowledge of credit and savings policies and procedures
Remuneration is base salary plus commission. Please note that for this position, you will be required to provide your own vehicle and be open to a flexible work schedule.
Our client offers one of the most competitive compensation and benefits packages in Atlantic Canada, as well as a group insurance and pension plan. All applications will be treated in confidence.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to Priority.
We thank you for your interest in this position however, only those selected for screening will be contacted.